June 18, 2011

Slow Progress is Still Progress!

After the so-called light bulb moment, I decided to take my time finding a cosmetology program that suited me. I checked out my local low grade beauty school and was not particularly impressed. The skill level of the program just wasn't up to my expectations! It looked like a high school vocational program, definitely was not for me! So after that experience I drug my feet with the decision to give up my steady salary for my passion. But then I decided to visit Philly, I realized how much I missed my friends and how much I LOVED the city! So I decided to check out JMA institute! It was freakin' amazing! Right off of South Street, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! The style of the program fit my expectations and I actually felt like it would be a nice fit!!!!! Double SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! :D So 5 days after my admissions interview, I got the call (Right in front of my boss, long story, that's another entry) that I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment