June 29, 2011

Paint 4 Pennies 6/29/11

I'm starting entries that will be called Paint 4 Pennies, it'll be a entry with awesome beauty buys on a budget! Lets face it not every girl (including myself) has $20 to spend on one tube of awesome lipstick, so I'll explore some amazing alternatives!


This week: I'll be featuring some items from NYX which is a brand geared towards professionals but without the professional price tag! The quality is pretty decent!

I'll start with my new fav, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam, thanks to my favorite Ulta girl Veronica (who happened to be wearing this today) I picked up this gem! It only cost me $5.99, the color is bright and long lasting! I've been wearing it for hours and it still looks great!

I also pisked up a great lipstick shade, NYX Lipstick in Frosted Flakes. It's a light brown shimmery shade that will look FIERCE (obviously said in Tyra Banks voice)! NYX's lipsticks last for a good amount of time considering the extreme bargin at $3.99 per tube! What girl doesn't love that price?!

Also, I picked up an orage shimmery shade, NYX Lipstick LSS507 (This color doesnt have a name so the coding is how it can be identified)! This shade was also priced at $3.99!

I also picked up 2 eye liners, each priced $3.49, SCORE!!!!!!
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 937 Silver Glitter and NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 918 White Pearl.
The silver shade is very metallic with silver glitter and the white shade is white with a pearlescent shimmer.
On the left is the Silver Glitter and on the right is the White Pearl.
My last awesome buys for pretty much pennies, was the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink. It is an intense pink color buts blends out smoothly and doesn't look unnatural! It was an awesome buy for $6.99!

So stick  with me and we'll turn your pennies into awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!! 
Copper colored kisses XOXO Chanel

1 comment:

  1. thats pretty, i gotta try that.

    follow
    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete