December 01, 2011

Target Haul

So I've been eyeing this Sonia Kashuk brush set for a while now so I decided to finally grab it and I picked up a few extra things!

 Sonia Kashuk 
All Out Glam Brush set!
It come with 6 brushes, 3 for face and 3 for eyes! And they're amazingly glittery which makes me smile! They also came with this super awesome clutch, that can be used for the brushes but I may just use it for a night out! The brushes are synthetic and soft! They feel amazing and for $24.99, you can't beat that!




Domed powder/blush brush


Duo fiber brush


Pointed foundation/concealer brush
(Which I'm in love with the pointed end makes it awesome for putting foundation in hard to reach spots)


Eyeshadow brush


Angled crease brush


Pointed eyeliner brush

Since I've discovered Sonia Kashuk nail color I have been totally obsessed so I picked up 2 more colors. The red shade is called Stop Whining and the glittery silver shade is called Smoke and Mirrors. Further reviews will be done later! For $4.99 you definitely walk out feeling like a winner!


I also grabbed the Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Peony! There is a swatch below! And for only $9.99 for .57 fl oz it's practically a steal!!!!!!



Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation in Bamboo! I'm in L-O-V-E with this product! It gives my skin a luminous glow without using tons of highlighter and for $10.49, I can love the price too!

 Best part is the way it opens! It assures you can use almost all of the product! Definitely a PLUS!


Rimmel Stay Gloss in Timeless Allure, purrrrrrrrrfect holiday shade and the shine definitely lasts! And for $3.99 hunny!




So stayed tuned for more in depth reviews of these products! 
Red Target Kisses! XOXO
Chanel

1 comment: