June 26, 2011

Acne Assualt *Updated 9-4-2011*


Embarrassing as this may be, now that I'm 24 I'm finally plagued by acne! :-O I know right! I was lucky enough to have mostly clear skin up until this point. Imagine my horror when I discovered that this was an ongoing thing and not just a bad hormonal break out! I've almost tried everything! Nuetrogena, Murad, Avon, Mario B. (The last name is atrocious to try to spell!), Dermologica (Which used to work amazingly for me but I guess my skin got too bad! But I highly suggest it!) and nothing worked. I've even tried my moms remedy of Witch Hazel and Wintergreen Rubbing Alcohol! AND still NOTHING! I've tried drinking more water, cutting out greasy foods, you name it I've probably tried it! So finally I was at the Bon Ton buying Estee Lauder Idealist (Entry on that to come soon!) and the girl mentioned to me about Clinique. She basically said if you've tried everything else and it didn't work try Clinique. So I finally did, It's been 2 days and so far I'm impressed enough to be writing this! My skin is rapidly clearing up! I hope this isn't the calm before the storm though! I'll keep you guys updated! 
XOXO Chanel

*UPDATE*  9-4-2011 So it's been over about 2 months since I started using the Clinique Acne Solutions Kit and I must say I cannot live without it! My skin has improved drastically as long as I use it day and night faithfully! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment