June 16, 2011

The Light Bulb Moment!

So welcome to my blog! My names Chanel and this is my first actual entry so bare with me. :) So I’m pretty typical on paper; 24, small town girl, single, works in human services, proud mommy of furry four-legged creature who I treat like an actual child, live with roommates, close to my mom, etc., etc. But in person I’m not so typical, I’m a loud mouthed, fun, animal print wearing, fashion loving, risk taking, and a city girl at heart!!! So one day I’m in my favorite store, Ulta, watching some lady get her makeup done for her wedding trial. By this point I have become an avid Urban Decay fan and junkie; I get approached by this “oh so fabulous” guy! He says to me “Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I love your makeup! Let me see what you can do!” So I look at him like he’s crazy, and say “But I don’t work here.” Skipping all the boring “blah, blah, blah”, turns out I hooked this lady up! She loved my work, 1000x’s more than the actual artist! As I left I felt amazing, I’d always been good at makeup and hair. Why haven’t I thought of this before? I’ve always been good at makeup and hair! And that was my light bulb moment where I decided (kinda freakin late I might add) that cosmetology was where my heart was! I hope you stick with me through my journey! XOXO Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment