December 05, 2011

December 5th 2011

I didn't want to do post by dates but I wanna start posting looks that I do on myself that I love! So today I did a look that complemented my color block sweater that I wore today!




Products Used:
 Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation in Bamboo
Bright Orange Blush from BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
Shattered Pearls by Pretty Addictions (My favorite highlight)
EASYBROW Automatic Brow Pencil in Dark Brown by Milani
Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay
Naked, Virgin, and Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette (original)
Bright Coral Shade from the ELF Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette
24/7 Liner in Ransom from Urban Decay
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple
Lash Accelerator in Black by Rimmel
Borwn Shade of lip gloss from the BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss Palette

This look completed the outfit!!! And I got the chance to wear my new favortie shoes!!
^ So in LOVE with these!!!

Color Block Kisses! XOXO
Chanel


1 comment: